10 things to know about learning photography
Here is 10 unique ways to learn photography.
1. Taking your camera with everywhere and snapping away to what results you can achieve, Understand the functions & settings of your camera is KEY to successfully creating the photographs you want.
2. Reading the camera manual is a good place to start as well. If you stuck on some aspects of your camera, for example F/ stops, ISO, White balance and so on.
3. The style of Photography you like, by looking around on the internet or magazines at the photographs you like & understanding how these photographs where taken and the look was achieved.
3. Finding a great source of material by looking around on Youtube, or photography websites can be a massive help in learning techniques.
4. Joining a camera club, can be a great way to learn from others, with demos, and by talking to other camera enthusiasts, can be a great way of learning.
5. Workshops, lots of photographers provide workshop training this can be one2one training or groups. Another great way to learn in the field from beginner to intermediate right through to advanced skills.
6. Entering contests is another good way to learn photography, a confidence booster and can provide critique and feedback about your work which is always important.
7. Asking the your family and friends to rate or judge your photographs is a great idea.
8. learn at least one new photo technique a week this way your learning skills will improve at a faster rate as a result more understanding of photography.
9. learning photography is learning fun.
10. Learn photo shop or light room to improve your photographs.
For more detailed information on my work and my Photography courses click here I offer several courses available.