Kent Photography Courses.
Based in Kent, I cater for groups and one2one training to make you a better photographer.
My courses are designed to make the full use of your camera in any situation, from poor lighting conditions to over bright days, to action to beautiful Wedding photography.
Courses are set up in Kent locations…
Riverside country park Medway a great location with access to the river, wildlife sea birds and some interesting wreck locations.
Eynsford countryside this amazing location shows some of Kent’s beautiful countryside, meeting points at the Lullingstone country park to eagle heights. Or any good location can be suitable for what you would like to photograph, contact me for details.
Wedding photography courses are also available, Teaching you all basics of what you will need location and recce work, through to planning, and looking for those all important angles and posing shots and workflow.
Moving from Auto.
3 hour course outdoor location
I cover the aspects of moving from auto to Aperture priority mode to Shutter priority mode to manual mode, the control of ISO, composition, leading angles, framing your shot, and more. tea and coffee provided but please bring your own lunch and some water.
We continue to work through what you have learned and putting them into practice situation.
We follow on from the basics of learning the main modes of shooting to ways to improve your photography, holding your camera using things around you, shooting angles, getting you more comfortable with your camera putting your knowledge into practice, sharing your results, what makes a good shot and what may not. Please bring your own lunch.
To view more of my work why not visit my Portfolio you can right here
Landscape One2One Courses £125 pp
- A typical session workshop will be spent at various idyllic Riverside locations along the Riverside Park with it’s distance views and abandoned barges. These image making sessions last around 2 hours and provide a great opportunity for beginner and intermediate photographers to develop an understanding of:
- Effective composition and the use of light.
- The use of manual mode and manual focussing for ultimate control over your image making.
- Technical aspects such as; ISO, aperture, using the histogram, the light meter and long exposures.
- Depth of field.
- The use of filters and polarisers.. Equipment to bring along
- Digital SLR & lenses.
- Tripod (I have a spare if you do not have your own).
- Walking gear (boots, waterproofs etc…).
- Any filters/polariser etc you may have. (I have a selection of ND/ND grad filters).
Day or Night Time Shooting Long Exposure
Learn about creating light trails and shooting Bokeh, all you need to know about photography at night settings from long exposure manual mode, bulb mode, and equipment requirements to complete a successful night time shoot I cover all about iso what works best, setting up your shot from busy urban City scapes to Countryside stream vistas.
Wedding Photography Courses
Have you ever wanted to try Wedding photography, but are to nervous of the responsibility, well I can teach the basics of starting out at becoming a Wedding photographer, from planning your photography through to the complete day, capturing those unique shots and looking for new angles and textures and lighting techniques through to what poses work well on a location shoot, becoming a wedding photographer takes time and energy on understanding your camera settings in a working environment with a fast pace.
£175 – 3hrs.
Would you like to know more about what I do, feel free to sign up to my monthly newsletter